The school is located in Sector 8, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam.
The school has an area of 1.99 acres (8,100 m2) with a circular structure as its main building and adjoining it is an 'L' shaped block which houses the multipurpose yoga hall, science labs, the Vice Principal's room, kindergarten and other classes. It also has a library that has more than 3000 books, a reading room, an art room and an indoor sports room. The round building houses the computer lab, Principal's room, visitors room, audio visual room and the office room. Also enclosed in the campus is a prayer hall (mandir) for conducting religious and service activities.
The school has courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton and throwball, with tennis and chess equipment in the indoor sports room. Matches are held between the houses in all of the sports events.
The 'Saturday Special' is held on the last Saturday of every month in which the students compete against the students of other houses in events like quiz, dumb charades, singing, and playing musical instruments.
The school has an audio-visual room which houses musical instruments and audio equipment. Devotional and refreshing music is played during recess and during the morning assembly.
- Value oriented Education.
- Discipline is main motto.
- Spacious & well ventilated class rooms.
- Trained and experienced teachers to offer excellent coaching.
- Good furniture.
- Audiovisual aids.
- Well equipped Science Laboratory.
- Well equipped Computer Lab.
- Spacious Play Ground.
- Library and Reference Books.
- Video clips on LCD Projector.
- Varied Extra-curriculars.
- Yoga Hall – for Yoga & stress management classes.
- Indoor Games.
- CCTV for students safety and discipline.
- Free tutorials after study hours.
- Parent teachers meet – every 2nd & 4th Friday.
- Annual Parent – Teacher interaction.
- School Mate – to update the parents through SMS + Progress Reports.
- Smart Classes – Technology in class rooms.
- LCD TVs – in KG class rooms.
- KYAN (Knowledge vehicle) – mobile digital video display unit for demonstrations on various subject topics in the class room.
- Excursions and Educational tours