Considering how cumbersome the admission process in schools has become these days, Satya Sai Vidya Vihar has tried to simplify the admission procedure for the parents.
- The minimum age for admission in LKG is 3 years.
- Admission of new students into all classes is strictly on merit and subject to vacancy in that particular class.
- Application forms along with prospectus may be obtained from the school office on all working days from 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. on payment of Rs 200/- towards the cost.
- The right to call an applicant for an interview / test is reserved. Registration does not guarantee admission.
- The selected candidates should submit original T.C., pass certificate, Birth Certificate (from Municipality / Panchayat) at the time of admission.
- Parent / Guardian must fill the application form and other necessary papers, before the child is admitted and submit it at the office with his/her signature.
- Application forms, submitted at the time of admission must be properly & carefully filled up. No changes should be made regarding name, date of birth of the pupil later.